"Every day starts with a blank canvas. What picture will you paint for all to see today?" ~ Dan Waltz

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Can a zombie apocalypse really happen?

I won't bore you with a lot of reviews, so I did pulled a couple excerpts. These and many more like them mention how I made my book, Viral Bound sound as if you were right there, and it made you feel that it could really happen.

Even though this was a fictional story, the author included realistic content that makes you wonder if events such as this could really happen. ~ Christy Z

I cant say enough good things about this book, The author held my attention from the very start till the end of the book, I love how he incorporated social networking in to the book, The way it's written makes one think that it's very post able that this could happen for real~ Mikey D

I was pleasantly surprised to find this book is quite different from the majority of books in this genre. Lots of twists and turns to keep you guessing, and it was cool to see how the author ties in social media and stuff concerning how the government would handle such a situation, it all felt like it could really happen in the way he portrays it in Viral Bound. ~ Katie K

Now, I'm constantly asked, "Do you really think it could happen?" Do yourself a huge favor and set aside 45 minutes and watch this video below and you decide for yourself. Could a zombie apocalypse or something similar really happen? Watch!


Lets put it this way, as for right now you'll find Viral Bound in the fiction section. Let's hope stories like this stay there?


Read Viral Bound. It will make you wonder. click here for more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment