"Every day starts with a blank canvas. What picture will you paint for all to see today?" ~ Dan Waltz

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Where's Viral Bound?



If you haven't found it, you haven't looked.

Nook     Kobo    Kindle     Paperback
 Signed paperbacks are available through me as well.



VIRAL BOUND
By Dan Waltz

434 pages
Paperback ISBN 13 978-0974177465
Publisher: DW Publishing

I was diagnosed with cancer just hours before rumors of a cure began circling the globe. Like me, most people were skeptical, while others thanked their lucky stars for such fantastic news. Then, strange things began happening, like thousands of birds falling from the skies and fish going belly-up for no reason. People assumed foul play, but that was quickly dismissed. A secret society with government backing lurked in the shadows while a virus was born. It spread wildly across the planet, unleashing the dead to walk among us. This is when my living nightmare began, and life as I knew it changed forever.

"There is an appointed time for everything, and there is a time for every event under heaven." ~ Ecclesiastes 3:1-1 KJV


This zombie tale will make you believe... it's possible.,~By Beau Sisson 
Just finished the book. With all of the modern day distractions, it's been awhile since I've taken time to read a book in one session. This was one of those rare stories that pulled me in on page one and kept me there until the end. I highly recommend this book!


No comments:

Post a Comment