"Every day starts with a blank canvas. What picture will you paint for all to see today?" ~ Dan Waltz

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Inspiration


Finding inspiration for a painting can be difficult at times, but I feel thats mostly caused by the mood that you're in. Sometimes you just don't feel like being inspired, or your mind is somewhere else at the time and you miss out on great opportunities. Sometimes you think that you have to go to a special place to get inspired, maybe travel the world, go to another state, or town. Maybe you don't need to go that far at all and all you really need is an open mind and look out in your own backyard.

Then there are times when inspiration comes looking for you.

This cute little guy was looking in my window at me as I worked on my computer yesterday.

"Paint me, paint me!"

I might just do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment