"Every day starts with a blank canvas. What picture will you paint for all to see today?" ~ Dan Waltz

Sunday, January 10, 2010

AVATAR


AVATAR by James Cameron

Have you seen Avatar yet? Well if you haven't you are really missing out. You don't have to be a big fantasy or science fiction buff to enjoy this movie. I watched it for the second time at the Imax today. It was just as good as the first and if I get a chance I will go see it again. It's simply an awesome film. Great story line & great effects which are two things that usually don't go together in todays movies. This maybe a strange way to look at it but it kind of reminds me of a cowboy and indian movie set in the future, instead of the wild, wild west. Don't worry you don't have to be a cowboy & indian fan either. There really is nothing else like it. Go see it, you won't regret it.

2 comments:

  1. i will have to agree this movie was great the special effects and if you watch it in 3D it was even more crazy. I want to buy it now and just sit and wacth it over and over. Kaylin (my daughter) loved it too, and she is only 3yr old lol.
    Thanks Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Billy for your post. It certainly is an awesome flick and I'll hopefully see it again on the big screen one more time before the small tv at home. What I like most about it is that it inspires me want to work harder and be better at what I do.

    ReplyDelete