"Every day starts with a blank canvas. What picture will you paint for all to see today?" ~ Dan Waltz

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Thank you all!

My most recent book review on Viral Bound really made me stop and think. I'm getting to the age where I judge my time by how important the task is and how long it will take to do. I would like to think that except for work, which we all need to do to pay our bills, that I will spend the rest of the time on this planet doing what I like to do, not what I don't want to do. Time is precious and lets face it no one knows how much time we all have. There does come a time when time becomes more precious than it use to be. 

That review reminded me of what I'm asking of people to do when I publish a book. Not only am I asking for a small amount of cash for my hard work, but I'm also asking for a good 6-12 hours of your life to read it.

My last review was from a guy in Arizona. He not only took the time to read the first three chapters online, he also took the time to post how much he liked what he had read and told everyone his plans to buy it and he read that night. Not only did he follow through with the purchase, which I'm very grateful for, he also set aside 6+ hours of his busy schedule to read my book, and in one sitting mind you. That in itself was quite the compliment. My story kept his interest for approximately 6 hours non-stop. He read it straight through. That just blows my mind.

That's when I realized something, that's 6+ hours that I could never repay if he hated the story when he was done. That's 6 hours of someones life set aside to read something that I wrote. Wow, imagine something I wrote is worth 6+ hours of someones time. Lucky for me, he loved it and I will be forever grateful for the time he spent.

Then something even more special happened, after reading Viral Bound, he took the time to leave me good review on Amazon. A readers way of saying "thanks" for entertain me with your story.

This goes out to all my readers. Thank you all, for your time and for your support. I understand what I'm asking out of you and will assure you that I will only produce my best. Thanks for taking a chance with me, and I sincerely hope I never disappoint. I could never repay you for your time lost.

Here's the review that Beau left for my book "Viral Bound."


****
This zombie tale will make you believe... it's possible.
by Beau Sisson

"Just finished the book. With all of the modern day distractions, it's been awhile since I've taken time to read a book in one session. This was one of those rare stories that pulled me in on page one and kept me there until the end. I highly recommend this book!"


Read more thank you reviews here... www.tinyurl.com/viralboundamazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment