"Every day starts with a blank canvas. What picture will you paint for all to see today?" ~ Dan Waltz

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Just feeding the squirrels.



Just an update on what I’ve been up to for the last few days, besides feeding the squirrels.

First of all, ebook sales on my latest book “Viral Bound” have been pretty steady. Thank you very much, and the response has been awesome. If you have read the book and liked what you read, please if you have the time log into Amazon and leave me a review. It would be much appreciated.

I’ve been working on the next book “Field of Screams” as often as I can. I’m trying hard to get it out for you by fall. The story itself is one that I wrote about 8 or 9 years ago, so the story is done, but it’s rough, really rough. But, I love the story so I’m in the rewriting stage and hopefully it won’t be long.

I also will be getting back to painting soon. It’s been a while and I really miss it. I recently got some great shots of a wolverine and I always wanted to paint one, so maybe, just maybe that will be next on the growing list of things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment