"Every day starts with a blank canvas. What picture will you paint for all to see today?" ~ Dan Waltz

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gnomeo and Juliet



I took my wife to see "Gnomeo and Juliet" last night. The five o'clock show was sold out, so we bought tickets then for the 7:20pm showing, also a sell-out. 

I didn't expect the crowd, especially since the trailers for the film were a bit on the corny side, but I was presently surprised seeing the film. The story of course, a similar one, one we are all familiar with (hence the name) yet quite different and very unique.  The animation was top notch and the music superb, if you like Sir Elton John that is. If you don't well it could be a painful film for you. It's geared towards kids, but certainly has enough going for it to keep any adult happily entertained.  It was definitely worth seeing and will find a place in my stack of DVD's when it's released.

I absolutely loved seeing the crowds interest in Gnomes as I have a similar story available in an illustrated paperback novel as well as ebook formats for Kindle and Nook.

If you love "Gnomeo and Juliet" you're sure to love my book
"Dragon•Fly, A Gnome's Great Adventure" as well.

Pick a copy up today! You'll be glad you did.


Click here for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment